Based in Seattle, USA
30 November, 2017 - 30 March, 2018
|USD||$0.99 per chapter|
Relive 1980s nostalgia in this series of four short graphic adventure games. You and your molluscan crew embark on an epic journey to find a new home world - but nothing is quite what it seems. Snail Trek's four chapters are created in the spirit of classic "text input" graphic adventure games, but with modern puzzle design and conveniences such as autosuggest and autosaves.
Snail Trek was conceived as an experiment in delivering short adventure games (playable in under an hour) for a modest price.
- A contextual text parser with both auto-suggest and auto-correct - fat finger your way to puzzle glory.
- Autosaves - no need to save every few minutes.
- Switchable characters: some chapters let you solve puzzles by having the snails work together.
- No dead ends! Puzzle your way around with impunity!
- CRT emulation mode that gives those pixels an ever-so-slightly fuzzy look.
Snail Trek - Chapter 1: Intershellar YouTube
Snail Trek - Chapter 2: A Snail Of Two Worlds YouTube
Snail Trek - Chapter 3: Lettuce Be YouTube
Snail Trek - Chapter 4: The Final Fondue YouTube
Logo & Icon
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at icefallgames.com.
About IceFall Games
Icefall Games creates revolutionary adventure and puzzle games.
More information on IceFall Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Snail Trek Credits
Designer, Programmer, Artist