Based in Seattle, USA
Relive 1980s nostalgia in this classic adventure game. Cascadia Quest sends the player on an epic adventure though forests, mountains and mysterious lairs, on a mission of escape and retribution! Created in the spirit of classic "text input" graphic adventure games, Cascadia Quest changes things up with modern puzzle design and conveniences such as autosuggest and autosaves.
Cascadia Quest was created out of the developer's love for classic adventure games and the dreamy Pacific Northwest wilderness.
- Location-aware text parser with both auto-suggest and auto-correct - fat finger your way to puzzle glory. Using a parser was never more effortless.
- Autosaves - no need to save every few minutes.
- No dead ends! Puzzle your way around with impunity!
- Bright EGA-ish graphics that evoke that classic feel while looking modern.
- CRT emulation mode that gives those pixels an ever-so-slightly fuzzy look.
There are currently no trailers available for Cascadia Quest. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at icefallgames.com.
About IceFall Games
Icefall Games creates revolutionary adventure and puzzle games.
More information on IceFall Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cascadia Quest Credits
Designer, Programmer, Artist